RTHK Election Forum Timing System
Under Hong Kong election ordinance for public media, all candidates should have identical air time for their speech during election forum.
This is a system to count the speech time of each candidate.
Each candidate (team) had a screeen with a time bar to show thier own remaining time to speech.
All candidate speech time were count in central unit and outputed to MC and control panel.
a team of timers were standing at back and once they saw particular timers start speech, they will press s button start to count.
We are the contractors of the all the following election forums
- Legislative Council Election forum 2004
- District Board Election Forum 2007
- Legislative Council Election forum 2008
- Legislative Council Election forum 2012
- Legislative Council Election forum 2016
- Legislative Council Election forum 2020 (2021)
Electronic deisgn and assembly
Software design and development
live production : arrange students timers, setup, control , monitors